- Id is the site of natural desires; it is a dark area of seething passion that knows only desire and has no sense of moderation or limitation.
- Superego is an internalized representation of the authority of the father and of society, authority that establishes strict limitations on the fulfillment of the unrestrained desires residing in the id.
- Ego moderates between the authoritarian demands of the superego and the unmitigated desires of the id.
Why am I telling you all of this, especially with the prompt... well because I'd love to tell you how I'd blow it on everything. Here's what I'd buy...
- A new house with a huge kitchen
- A brand new Ford King Ranch at least 3/4 ton
- and a bunch of other junk...
Then I realize that I'll pay off my car because I love my car, maybe buy a dream house, maybe not depending on the amount of money I actually win in the lottery and invest in my girls futures as well as my husband and mine.
And maybe, just maybe go to the beach on a trip because I so desperately want to go swim in the ocean again!