I'm a day late and a dollar short... but that's okay, I'm still liking up with EmmyMom on her monthly mem about 10 things to Smile about February! Because I can and why not! All the cool kids are!
1. I'm still plugging away on my 365 project. No one is really rooting me on, although when I post my daily picture on facebook/instagram I do have people who are rooting for me when they like it. Just makes me feel good and I keep plugging away! Sunday I'll post all the pics from February but here are the pictures from January...
2. We celebrated my grandma's birthday at Red Lobster. It's become a yearly tradition. Grandma passed away in 2007 but we still celebrate her birthday every year. My SIL had her baby that same day.
3. I finally made something to display my tickets stubs in after how many years....
4. The little things like smiling because I know it was the wind that closed the gate, but thinking it could be grandpa...
5. Valentine's Day and seeing friends in time of need (visitations/funerals) and hanging out with other friends. Finally ending the day with my love.
6. Baby girl had her first snow day.
7. Homemade Chicken and Noodles
8. I finally got my Basset Hound!!!
9. Baby girl turned 8 months old. While that makes me sad she's growing so fast I'm sooo happy that she's growing!
10. Baby girl started crawling! Now please hold that thought while I go chase her! :)