So today I want to do something a little different... I've been getting caught up on reading blog posts because, dang, being sick for what feels like a week will really throw your game off! So today I want to share with you some awesome blog posts I read because, well I feel like sharing because sharing is caring!
- Kenzie wrote a Post, 1989 Inspired “Ask Me Anything” Tag that I really wanted to steal, however I don't really care for Taylor Swift (please don't stone me!) but either way it was a really cute post! I may still steal it....
- There's these Mint Chocolate Chip Brownie Bites and this Snickers Cheesecake Recipe... need I say more?
- I'm pretty upset to find out I missed National Oreo Cookie Day! Carissa, you need to let me know in advance next time ;)
- Sherry has a new baby! Woot woot, congratulations guys!!! I'm sooooo happy for you!
- Here's a great post on breaking Scuba Diving Myths!
- And I just love a good love story, thanks Lindsay for providing me with that today!
- And finally I absolutely LOVE going to Hawaii... since I can't hop on a plane over there, I love that Katie takes me there whenever I need my Hawaii fix!