I believe goals help you achieve things. So I decided to set 33 goals for my 33rd year. Help keep me on track, please!
Still to do In Progress
Pay off my car.
- Break Abug's mare, Little Pi, to ride
- Use my gift certificate to train with a local horse trainer.
- Lose 33 pounds. (roughly at 10-15 in this goal....)
- Ride Blonde Barbie more.
Sell my house.
- Look into either building or buying another house.
- Potty train my baby girl.
- Go on a vacation.
- Dive in the ocean again.
- Find a job, more especially, find my dream job.
- Get my second teaching license.
- Visit 8 states. (6/8)
- Find tourist things to do in my area.
Get a Hydros BC for SCUBA diving. (8/4/16) Sell my Ladyhawk BC to buy the Hydros BC. (Sold 7/30/16)
- Train Blonde Barbie to be a Cutting Horse.
- Show again.
- Write a book.
- Get my travel blog up and running.
- Pay off some debt.
- Update my wardrobe, maybe become more fashionable.
- Spend more time with my grandma.
- See Beauty and the Beast in theaters.
- See a Broadway Musical (although it doesn't have to be in NYC)
- Spend more quality time with baby girl.
Attend the 2016 NCHA Futurity.
- Help with the 2017 Trails for Kids.
- Enter (and hopefully place) a photo contest.
- Become a better photographer.
- Learn to paint.
- Build a snowman.
- Just learn to live more and say yes more.